Recognized as Qualified Experts in the Truck and Bus Industries!
From audits and training sessions to expert witness services, TSCN is a recognized authority you can trust!
We offer a full range of services, from conducting internal audits to training sessions and seminars, with emphasis on regulatory compliance. All services are customized and tailored to meet your specific needs and requirements.
Whether it’s conducting an accident investigation or implementing a safety and/or a hazardous material compliance program for your company, you can count on experience and professionalism in all areas of regulatory compliance.
TSCN has been an Expert Witness in over 700 cases and courtroom appearances, & deposed in 35 states and the U.S. Virgin Islands. We offer nationwide services, a broad range of expertise in all areas of commercial motor vehicle safety
You will be pleased with the services, experience, professionalism, and integrity you receive!
Call if you need an Expert Witness for either plaintiff or defense counsel.
Specializing in all areas of Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety,
and working with clients and cases in over 35 states plus the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Barry Brunstein knows the Motor Carrier industry because he’s worked it! His training and experience includes:
* Professional Truck Driver (USPS, while attending Univ. of Maryland)
* USAF Telecommunications Specialist & Truck Driver
* U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Washngton D.C. Regulations Specialist
* U.S.D.O.T., Memphis, TN, Special Agent/Safety Investigator
* U.S.D.O.T., Tampa, FL, Special Agent/Safety Investigator
* Safety Consultant, Transport Safety Consultants of Florida
* Safety Consultant, Transport Safety Consultants Nationwide
Areas of expertise include, but not limited to:
* Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety (Truck/Bus)
* Regulatory Compliance
* Loading/Unloading/Cargo Securement
* Industry Standards & Practices
* Driver Qualifications
* Hours of Service of Drivers
* Vehicle Maintenance
* Accident Investigation
* Driver Training & Incentive Programs
*Transportation & Handling of Hazardous Materials
* Wrongful Hire, Retention and Termination
* B.S. Transportation, University of Maryland, Dec. 1970
*Transportation Safety Instritute, Oklahoma City, OK, 1973-1978
* Florida Trucking Association – Council of Safety Supervisors
* American Trucking Associations
* Tampa Area Safety Council
* National Safety Council
* American Legion
* Various Community & Religious Organizations
To date, over 600 cases in 35 states & U.S. Virgin Islands | Numerous Plaintiff & Defense Counsels Nationwide
Deposed over 450 times in 35 states & U.S. Virgin Islands | 130+ Courtroom Appearances as Expert Witness
Numerous Courtroom Appearances as Federal Enforcement Officer | Plaintiff-Defense Ratio, Approximately 70/30
MOTOR CARRIER CLIENTS
Some of our clients include:
Alpha Resins | Boyd Brothers Transportation | Carroll Fulmer & Co. | Clear Cote Corp. | Directions Unlimited | Express Airways
Florida Flatbed Express | Gemini Transportation Systems | Gulf Coast Recycling | H.L. Stansell, Inc. | H.M.S. |
Independent Freightways (Inway) | J & P Properties (TPC) | J.H.M. Transportation, Inc. | Kaplan Industries | K.C. Industries
K.T.L. Truck Lines | Land O’ Sun Dairies (Pet) | Land Star Systems | Ligon Nationwide | M.C.I., Inc. | Mid-Atlantic Transportation
Mitchell Transport | National Broadcasting Company (NBC) | North American Van Lines | Peninsular Meat Co.
Poole Truck Lines | Producers’ Fertilizer | Ranger Transportation | Reeves Southeastern | Ryder Truck Rentals
Sikes Corporation | Smalley Transportation | Sun Coast Carriers | Tim’s Oil Recovery | Traylor Chemical & Supply Co., Inc.
US Steel | Westwind International
Please contact us for individual references or our rate/fee schedule
16010 Cape Coral Drive
Wimauma, FL 33598
Phone: (813) 812-6455
Cell: (813) 758-6446
Transport Safety Consultants Nationwide (TSCN), Inc., its officers, employees and agents, or any of them (hereinafter collectively “TSCN”) shall not be liable in contract, negligence or otherwise any person in respect of any information or advice expressly or impliedly given in this website, or in respect of any inaccuracy herein or omission herefrom or in respect of any act or omission which has caused or contributed to this website being published with the information or advice it contains.
TSCN makes no representations about the suitability for any purpose of the information, graphics and other material published on this site. All such information, graphics and materials are provided with all faults on an “as is”,”as available” basis, and TSCN expressly disclaims all warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of their use remains with the recipient.
In no event shall TSCN be liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, or loss of business information) in any way arising from the use of this website, even if ABS Consulting has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
While TSCN uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site, TSCN makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. TSCN assumes no liability or responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content on this site.
This Web site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. TSCN may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
TSCB encourages the use of hyperlinks to its Internet Site upon agreement to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Although TSCN makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided on the TSCN Internet Site represents complete, current and accurate information, TSCN makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information;
2. TSCN, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and employees shall not be liable for any technical inaccuracies, transmission errors, typographical errors, or any other errors or omissions in the content of the TSCN Internet Site;
3. The contents of the TSCN Internet site are the subject of intellectual property rights reserved by TSCN. Except for the permission herein granted, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring on the user in any manner any license, title or ownership of or interest in any intellectual property right of TSCN;
4. TSCN prohibits the modification of or tampering with any information contained on the TSCN Internet Site without the written permission of TSCN;
5. TSCN may change or update the information posted on the TSCN Internet site at any time without notice;
6. TSCN may improve, update or otherwise change the products and designs described on the TSCN Internet Site at any time without notice;
7. TSCN, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and employees make no representations about the suitability for any purpose of the information contained in the documents, graphics, and other materials published on the TSCN Internet site;
8. TSCN publishes all documents, graphics, and other materials on its Internet site “as is” without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to implied, expressed or statutory warranties;
9. TSCN prohibits the use of the TSCN logo directly on or closely associated with products or services in such a way as to imply that the products themselves are certified, authorized, recommended or in any way endorsed by TSCN;
10. TSCN reserves the right to prohibit the use of logos which are unacceptable to TSCN in close proximity or association with the TSCN logo; and
11. TSCN, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and employees are in no way liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, loss of business information or business interruption in any way resulting from the use of the TSCN Internet Site.